this is a blog to unite all the telemark skiers who ski park. i hope this website will be a place where others and me can share and post videos, pictures and other stuff. just to show what teleskiers are doing winter, spring, summer and fall!

Kjell Ellefson-Contributing Poster

Hey everyone!
Big shout out to John Olav for starting this blog! Hopefully popularity will grow exponentially on here and become a place where everyone can come to get the latest news on teleparking an other fun activities.

A little about myself, I have been telemarking for 6 years and am originally from Vail, CO USA.  I now live in Boulder, CO attending the University of Colorado and take the winters off to ski.  I currently work for Telemark Skier Magazine as a staff writer/editor/photographer and am helping to push the new youth telemark movement.  I currently ski for Fortitude Skis, Sickstickz Ski Poles, DFP Insoles, and an upcoming outerwear company called Bloom. Here are a couple photos and videos of my skiing over the last couple years.  Unfortunately I have been plagued with injuries over the last 3 years dislocating my shoulder, cracking my collarbone, fracturing my heel, and fracturing my tibial plateau in my knee.  I plan on recovering fully and charging harder than ever next year.
I also have a photo blog that has my telemark, alpine, and snowboard photos and videos that you can check out here: http://kjellellefsonphotography.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!
Kjell

Kjell Ellefson Self Edit 09-10 from Kjell Ellefson on Vimeo.
Telemark Athlete Kjell Ellefson's Self Edit for the 09-10 season.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar